SAN FRANCISCO – TravelBank, the modern budgeting and expense app for business, announced its Flights product. Now, in addition to using TravelBank’s data-first, AI approach, to quickly and easily create and submit business expense reports, users can search for and book the perfect flight for their trip, all through the TravelBank app.
TravelBank added flight booking capabilities in a continued effort to further streamline business travel management and expense reporting. Flights is launching with more than ten airline partners for travelers to choose from including: China Southern Airlines, Copa Airlines, Icelandair, JetBlue, Virgin Atlantic, Saudi Arabian Airlines, Singapore Airlines, and other major U.S. airline carriers. After a flight reservation is made, a receipt for the flight purchase is automatically added to the employee’s expense report.
TravelBank Flights uniquely provides:
- Social seating: With TravelBank you can see which flights and seats have been reserved by your colleagues, so you can pick that seat right next to your coworker, or not
- Personalized recommendations: TravelBank learns user’s preferences over time and brings the best flights for each user to the top of their search results
- Flight tagging: TravelBank labels flights by value, shortest to destination and best chance of upgrade, among other features, so that is it easy to weigh the options and make your flight selection efficiently
- 24/7 support from a concierge team: When you book through TravelBank, customer service is free and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week with US-based travel agents
- Earn even more TravelBank points: In addition to earning points for beating your budget, you can now earn points with every flight booked, redeemable for personal use with rewards partners including Uber, Lyft, RedAwning, and more
“TravelBank serves the modern business traveler,” said Duke Chung, CEO of TravelBank. “When we created TravelBank Flights, we focused on making the flight selection and booking process as simple as possible. Search results show the things that matter most to business travelers like flights that offer amenities including power, wifi, and entertainment, as well as the things that just make business travel a little easier, like knowing where your coworkers are sitting and 24-hour customer support.”
“TravelBank has given Natural Insight an easy way to save money on corporate travel while making our expense system completely painless,” said Jesse Sun, VP of Sales and Business Development at Natural Insight. “The new TravelBank flight booking tool will make corporate travel even easier for us, providing our employees with flight options tailored just for them, at the best rates, with the extra bonus of earning TravelBank points. We know our employees will love it.”
TravelBank launched in October 2016 as an expense management and budgeting app for small and midsized businesses. The app makes creating an expense report a delightful experience with a camera-first user interface, predictive categorization, and budget bars to track spending. Additionally, TravelBank makes economical business travel attractive to users, allowing companies to reward employees who come in under their trip budget with TravelBank Rewards Points. Points earned can be used for personal travel, food and entertainment with TravelBank rewards partners including Uber, Lyft, RedAwning, and other on-demand services.